We are happy to share that End Poverty has received the “Top 30 Most Trusted NGO of the Year – 2023 Award” at the Indian Social Impact Awards Event organized by Brand Honchos. We are grateful to Brand Honchos for recognizing the good work done by End Poverty. This recognition encourages us to do more and we shall continue to give our best and make positive impact in the life of people striving for change. It has been our endeavor to adhere to best practices and deliver the best services at the last mile.
If we don't get sustainability right in agriculture first, it won't happen anywhere.— Wes Jackson
Why focus on Sustainable Agriculture Development?
End Poverty’s programme on sustainable agriculture has been growing in scale and scope year on year. End Poverty nurtures and motivates farmers to adopt best practices in the following ways:
- Promotes adoption of sustainable farming techniques to optimise the resources and in turn conserving basic life support systems with focus on land and water conservation
- Promotes development of value chains across agricultural commodities with an aim to enhance farmers’ income
- Promotes less water consuming crops to remove the stress on the already limited water ground water resources
- Builds capacities of farmers to tackle the adverse effects of climate change by adoption of climate resilient farming techniques through series of trainings
- Provides for good quality inputs such as seeds and manure to increase productivity and hence the income of the farmers
- Provides soil health management services and facilitate soil health cards for the farmers
- Organises exposure visits to agricultural universities, Kisan Melas, ICAR’s Krishi Vigyan Kendra, etc. to build the farmers’ capacities on modern agricultural techniques
States with active Projects
End Poverty's promoted Shahal Bulandshahr farmer Producer company Limited commenced its milk procurement business.
End Poverty in partnership with HDFC Bank CSR team , under the Holistic Rural Development...
We are happy to announce that End Poverty (EP) has partnered with the United Breweries...
End Poverty has been implementing Integrated Rural Development models aimed at overall infrastructural development of the village as well as income enhancement for the beneficiaries
End Poverty realizes the importance of Girls' Education and has designed a programme specifically catering to the out of school girls
End Poverty's dairy development plan aims to increase animal productivity by promoting modern methods of dairy farming and pertinent use of technological advancements.